Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yummie Yummie Dinner

i admit im a choosy boy
i dont really like kibbles
o mayb i should say tht im bored with kibbles
mummy know tht
n she love me so much
she brought me chicken breast
no matter how tired she is
she will still prepare me chicken breast for dinner
though for breakfast i still force to hav kibbles
u know how my yummie yummie dinner
was prepared?
first u need to go to carrefour
n choose a freshy meaty juicy chicken breast
u can go to market also
but mummy used to go carrefour
cos she lazy pig wont wake up tht early for market
then if it was frozen u need to defrozed it
by soaking it in water
mummy will peel of all the skin
cos it was oily n will cos me fat
the most important reason is
IT WAS UNHEALTHY

look at the chicken breast
it was a HEART shape chicken breast
it can easily imagined as a heart shape

u knw i really cant wait even a second
it was delicious
even in raw
i still love it

mummy pls giv me a piece first

yes
mummy will giv me a little little bit of raw one

not enuff
jump jump
i m trying to get the whole piece

jump higher n higher n higher

yeah
i nearly get it
it was just there
rite in front of my mouth

when i just super nearly to get it
mummy came n cut them into piece
this will make them easier to b cooked
n also easier for me to eatttttttttt

its easy to cook
just boil them in water
until they all turned white

mummy serve them for me with kibbles topping
but i dont like kibbles
i will choose them away when i eat
its just nice to c
rather than all whity whity meat

yum yum
this is delicious
mummy is a good chief to me
=)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giorgio!

    Scottie here..nice to meet you! *grins* That dinner sure looked yummylicious! I love eating meat too...but I have them raw. *grins*

    Hope you have a great week ahead!

    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey scottie~

    nice meeting u!
    i love them in raw n cooked~i love eating meat!just not kibbles...haha~

    ReplyDelete