Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shooting Day With Mummy

i went shooting with mummy just now at kelana jaya park
while mummy was having her shoot
i wait her on the table cos she said the floor was dirty
i saw a cat there n i chase her
but she run away so fast
the photographer uncle also take shoot of me with mummy together
i shy shy
so always hide from the camera
yo yo baby
im jay chou
mummy like to wear the cap on me
she says im cool like this wor
but sometimes the cap will cover my eye
omg...help
im blind
i dont like it when it's covered my eye
it was scary when u can only c nothing
finally after 2 hours
mummy finish shooting
n v took some photo using mummy's phone
while another aunty was having her shoot
dunno when can v get the photo from the photographer uncle
cant wait to c our photo
will upload here to share with u guys once mummy get it
it's a tired n hot day for me
now i gotta nap nap d

No comments:

Post a Comment