Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Sunday

it's a boring sunday
but mummy buy me new snacks
and also this cutie red ribbon
but it looks weird on me
cos im a MAN
muahahaha~
well...not yet a man...
so i should say
cos im a boy
hahaha!
but now i look so gal
mummy always like tht
make me confuse with my gender
always call me baby boy
but always buy me girlish stuff
red collar
red ribbon
red cloths
i think she start hoping for a daughter
fine
but can she pls dont treat me as a gal
she can just get a daughter
as i can hav a sister at the same time
or mayb i should get a gal fren home for her
all this redish stuff sure looks gorgeous on my gal fren
but not on me la ok

wake up lor~
stretching is good for health
good for growing as well
u can c the result on me
i like to stretch n i always do tht
tht's y im TALL
yes u r rite
im TALL

mummy where's my food
im hungry

usually after i wake up i will look for food
i knw mummy always put my treats on the table
im trying very hard to get it
but i think i should do more stretching

keep looking for my fav bacon snacks
also my fav beef n cheese snacks
errmmm
yummie yummie

after this snap mummy gave me bacon snacks as reward
she say im a good boy
a good poser
a talented model
yeah
u r rite again
look at my smile
u hav no reason to disagree wat mummy said

No comments:

Post a Comment