Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Visit To Fluff

mummy brought me to Fluff again today
but this will b my last visit to Fluff
cos uncle Alex said tht Fluff is going to close
on this friday
im so sad
i cant play with bus bus anymore
i cant hav fun with all frens there edy
sob sob
c mummy also feel sad to leave bus bus
cam whoring session with bus bus
and mummy also snap snap all my frens
i will miss them

today is my first meet with KOKORO
kokoro is the chi hua hua with 2 heart shape on her body
she's sweet
look so cute in her minnie mouse outfit
i like her so much

she's my fav gal
MULAN
she's special
she's pretty
not an ordinary leng lui but
a gal with attitute
i love her

this fatty gal is COCO
cutie lazzzzie fatty pekingese
she dont really play with us
cos she's slow
hahahahaha
hopefully she will lose weight soon
n join our fun in the future when v hav chance to meet again

this is APRIL
our sister in Fluff
she's fierce
she's cool
she dont really like to join us
she just like staying alone at a corner
everytime when i invite her to join us
she sure will bark at me
ask me dont disturb her
even though
i will still miss her much much

i'll miss everyone in Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment