Friday, May 15, 2009


hey Bus Bus
get up
play with me
dont sleep d larrrr u lazy pig
today mummy brought me to FLUFF agian
after v went to c Dr. Chin
i was happy cos can play with lotz of frenzzzz

this is my fren COLUMBUS

he is a tiny size yorkshire terrier
his name is Columbus aka Bus Bus aka Buchi
he was a very cute frenly boy

but i m so sad when i heard the P.I.C.
said tht he is born blind
but yet he is a very clever n lovely boy
mummy like him so much
so do i

i love playing with Bus Bus
v chase around FLUFF
hugging n kissing each other
opps
but v r not gay ok?
this is the way v express our love n frenship
i told u
he is a very cute guy
i nvr lie to u,rite?
do feel free to visit him at FLUFF
n for sure
u can ask me to bring u there

after came home

mummy put this "loud speaker" on me

cos Dr. Chin said cannot let me lick my wound

so she ask mummy to put this on me to avoid i lick my wound

aiyooooo

mummy i wont lick la

take this ugly thingie away from me pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment