Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Day

c tht yellow little cutie?
tht's my first toy from mummy
daddy said guy must learn to b MAN
so he thinks tht killing a dinasaur is kinda man enuff for me
so they always play with me with this little cutie

there u c
the yellow little cutie
v named her DINO
y her?
cant u c she's having long blue eye lashes
although it's a she
although she's small
but not tht i wanted to bully a gal o a small cutie
but tht's wat daddy said
GUYS MUST TO KILL DINASAUR!!!
hahahaha

in a boring hot evening
before mummy when out for her show rehersal
yea u r rite
she likes camwhoring
taking nice pics with her beloved me


did i look sexy?
with tht kinda half close eye
n tounge on lips
yea baby
come on
but the truth is mummy's hand
ACCIDENTLY
"cekek" on my neck....
help~~~~
im dying......

huh im tired
mummy's bed is the warmest place for me to take a nap
later when i wake up
i will hav my yummie dinner
wuuu huuu
nap nap first
sweet dream

No comments:

Post a Comment