Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Very Pain Pass Of Mine

21-09-08 is the worst day in my life
when daddy mummy went out for supper
uncle James' fren step on my right hand
i was so so so so so pain
crying n waiting for daddy mummy to come back

when daddy mummy come back uncle James told them wat had happen
but they dunno my hand was break
mummy saw me crying n she started crying too
she even cry louder than me
her heart was pain i know

gentally she hold my right hand n started to check
compare with my left hand
she found tht my right hand wasn't same with my left hand
it was a bit swallon and the bone was abnormal
she know my hand break
n she started to cry even louder n louder
keep saying wanna bring me to doctor

i remind of this when the same thing happen
last few weeks when i biten by the stray dog

it was almost 12am in the midnite
vet was all close
but luckily uncle James get to find a vet tht provide emergency service at brickfield
this was the first time i met with Dr. Chin
the super frenly kind gental doctor
after she check she told us tht my hand was break
but at her clinic doesnt hav x-ray
cos they r moving to jalan gasing
equipments there has been moved to the new clinic
so she recomment another vet at cheras for us

v go there immediately
they doctor there consult me n took a x-ray for me
my 4 fingers was all break
i was in pain
n mummy was still crying

she carry me with care n keep talking with me
ask me dont scare
ask me m i pain
but the doctor doesnt put on any bandage for me
he told mummy daddy i will heal on my own
just i need to stay in cage for 3 months
mummy doesnt wan to put me in cage
she know i will b very bored n pity

so she brought me to a few doctor in the next day
at last v went back to Dr. Chin
but Dr. Chin was not there
another doctor said if i put on bandage with support
i can walk slowly

so they put on the bandage for me
i cant bend my hand with the bandage
but i can walk limping

mummy feels better after tht
at least she knows i still can walk
she knows im tough enuff to recover very soon

the loud speaker is doctor ask mummy to put on me
so tht i wont bite o lick the bandage
but with tht i hav no appetite to eat
daddy n mummy 24-7 accompany me
c my daddy was sitting behind me accompany me
while mummy was taking photo for me

when i was sleeping mummy will take off the loud speaker
so tht i can sleep comfortably
but i was still not feeling well with the bandage
and my hand was still pain


mummy was so kind
she will hug me whenever she was at home
she will massage my shoulder
cos she knows i dont feel good with the bandage
her massage was great
besides making me feel more release
also helps on blood circulation
i think thts y i heal sooner


i was down for tht period
i cant run as fast as b4
mummy dont allow me to jump here n there
i know she was sad too
cos im a hyperactive baby
but those time i cant

i cant run to her when she's home
i cant run around her leg
i cant jump up to kiss her
v both r sad
but luckily every bad things passed


im still a good poser although i was still in bandage
just i coundnt smile
the bandage limited my movement
i was sad n pain


finally on 3-11-08
after 1 month n 13 days
doctor anounce an exciting good news
i finally can take off the bandage
n can smile happily when mummy say
giorgio,look here

here by
i wanna thanx to all doctors tht help me in tht period
dr chin, dr tan, etc etc......
thanx mummy daddy for taking good care of me also

now i can run like flash
n jump like a kangaroo
hahaha
i can also shake hand with u guys!
hooray~

bad moments will passed
i believe
after tht incident
just tht v should nvr giv up n time will cure everything


daddy mummy i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment