Thursday, May 14, 2009

Somebody Help Me~~~

8-5-09
mummy bring me for hair cut
now i hav short short hair
i love this hair style
make me look slim
muahahaha
c tht photo
im smiling very happily~~

when i back home from the hair cut
mummy ask me must drink plenty of water
cos the earth now having fever
drink more water to lower body temperature
stay healthy
hey guys
u all must drink more water too ya!


gosh
did u saw the wound on my back
it was a black friday
i was in penang tht time

usually mummy will bring me for a walk in the evening
as tht was my hobby
on the day
as usual
mummy wanted to bring me for an evening walk
the moment v get out of the gate
a stray dog coming to us
mummy immediately carry me
but out of expectation
the dog jump up n bite me

oh my god
tht was terrible n horrible

mummy was brave
she beat the dog
but the second she beat the dog
n left only one hand carrying me
the dog pull me to the ground
n bite my leg
i couldn't escape because tht was a huge doggie
but then i did tried very hard to escape

i was screaming
"somebody help me~~~"

grandpa kick the dog
mummy beat the dog
but yet the dog doesn't wanted to left me
i was once escaped but the dog chase me
n got me again
again the dog bite me

the next time i escaped
i ran into the house
the stray dog wanted to chase into the house
but luckily grandpa block him

mummy cried
hugging me tight
checking my wounds
n keep yelling tht she wanted to bring me to vet

grandma n mummy brought me to the vet
doctor gave me 2 injection
it wasn't tht pain compare the the stupid bite by the crazy dog
then the doc spray some blue colour antiseptic on my wound
now i became blue patches poodle
doc gave some medicine n a cream
ask mummy to apply on my wound n feed me the medicine

i hate tht dog
it hurted me
but i must b brave
i must grow up
next time if got doggies wanna bully mummy
i can protect her
but mummy said she rather the dog bite her than me


this hole was biten by the crazy dog too
doc say this wound was very deep
im in pain
when v went back to KL
mummy bring me to dr. Chin to check my wound again
dr. Chin shave my fur around my wound to keep clean n will b easier
to apply medicine
i was pain
n it bleed when it got shaved
mummy was very worry n heart pain
tht's y when dr. Chin shave for me she went out of the consultation room
because if she saw me in pain she will feel more pain
i know
i know this photo is a bit 18SX
*shy shy*
but i need to show u my wound
all this r biten by the crazy doggie
ishhhh
pain pain

1 comment:

  1. Our baby Giorgio, take good care ya!~
    Mummy will gives you a lof of love and
    you will be better soon ok!
    *hugs hugs* and love u...

    ReplyDelete