Saturday, May 30, 2009

LevenN

this is my new fren LEVENN
mummy intro to me today
levenn mummy daddy bring her to mu house
this photo was taken when v go for dinner at ming tian food court
levenn was cute
but she's very playful at the same time
she is a maltipoo
maltise + poodle
but she's having a poodle face
with straight white maltipoo
but dunno y fur around her left eye was brownish grey
look like shi tzu with tht patch
haha
she's special to me


when v bek home n talking in the living hall
mummy prepared my dinner for me
but levenn finish all
now she is a fatty bum bum
big round stomatch make her look even cuter
hahahaha
tht's y guys shouldnt always ask gf to slimming mah
fatter is cuter
=P
i hav a wonderful evening with levenn
first meet
was a bit shy
hopefully v will b more fren fren when our next meet
oh ya
c levenn is wearing my first cloth mummy brought me
she looks cute in pink
the cloth is too small for me d
so mummy gave it to levenn
im happy seeing levenn wearing my cloth
sharing is happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment