Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some Little Things About Myself

i was born in 2008 July 4th
so now i was only a 10 months baby boy

13 August 2008
mummy brought me home





















this is my mummy
with the 6 week old ME!!

after some discussion
i heard mummy decided to name me GIORGIO
i love this name!!
sounds so man...muahahaha~
this is an italian name
and in english it is GEORGE
but dont call me tht




















this was ma' first day at ma' new home

mummy say i shouldnt b shy shy cos im a boy
so i try to make frenz with everyone at home
everyone likes me so much
happy happy xoxo




















this is uncle James
he is mummy's housemate




















this is uncle sky
mummy's schoolmate




















i forget whose leg is this edy
but i feel warm lying there
it's a new environment to me
i need some time to get used to it...















i found something interesting!!
it's mmmy's red mushroom room slipper!!
i like red colour!
it was a cheerful colour as i was a cheerful baby~

**bite bite**

yiiii...cannot eat one??
i tot mushroom can eat...
but c
tht time my size was just the little mushroom~~~















everyone was in my new room!
the house became more joyful since tht day
everyone was happy~~

i love u,mummy
thanx for bringing me home

1 comment:

  1. Godmummy foot print is here!
    Our cute Giorgio, we love you! =)

    ReplyDelete