Monday, July 13, 2009

Outing With Levenn

still remember him?
COLUMBUS!!
so happy to meet him again at summit usj on sunday
there's a pets' event there
mummy bring me there with levenn
c my princess levenn
she is now botak!!
omg she is now more girly and look so slim
i bet u will love her too when u saw her
but she very notty lor
on the journey v heading to summit
she vomit on my mummy's handbag in my mummy's car
ough...tht was terrible
hahaha
dirty levenn
aunty uncle from House Of Groomers giv me a free nail cut
uhhh uhhh
careful aunty...i duwan my nail to bleed again
during the event
they also provide free body checking for dogs
doctor said im very healthy
just the surgery wound still a bit swallon
there's lucky draw session too
but v doesnt win any
before going back
v pass by a booth selling yu shampoo
mummy brought one dry clean lotion for me
it smell good
it's my another happy day
meeting new frens at summit
at nite v go dinner at ss2 dai pai tong
then v went ikano pet's center
very tired going here n there with mummy n levenn
this whole day
but im happy happy happy
when will b our next outing?
r u guys gonna join us for the next time?
come on

2 comments:

  1. u looks so pitiful when uncle auntie cut your nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch ouch
    ya lor...i was so scared ler
    cos last time they cut my nail n i bleed!!

    ReplyDelete