Monday, July 13, 2009

My New Toys!!

i wasn't in good mood yesterday
dunno y
mummy was worried i know
she was trying hard to make me happy
but i just wanna b alone
n last nite mummy brought me back some new toys
finally i was happy n start enjoying my new toys with mummy
thanx mummy
this is my new DINO
as my old little Dino d dead in my bites
hahaha
now i hav a bigger Dino
im a big boy d so my Dino also gonna b bigger

this was fun
it's a toy doggie with battery
he can bark n walk while wagging his tail
i was happy playing with him
but mummy will keep it after i played
cos mummy scare i will bite him
oh ya...
his name is WOW WOW

my new bow tie collar
love it
nice rite?
i look like a gentlemen with this

look at me
i was happy playing on mummy's bed
wearing my new collar
the red bow tie

day b4 yesterday v went ikano pet shop with levenn
n mummy brought me this new bed
love love

c now i can play with my Dino 2nd on my new bed
super happy me

No comments:

Post a Comment