Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's My Birthday!!

this morning when i woke up mummy greet me happy bday
yaya
it's my 1st bday today!!
woohoo~
my fur was un-groom
so mummy brought me to house of groomers
after tht i transformed into a very handsome boy as u can c from the photos below
yeah yeah

this is my bday cake mummy brought me from pawz bakery
it was lamb flavor
yummie yummie

also cookies and pupcake from pawz bakery
i guess my guest sure like it
mummy held a party at NZX Full House for me
levenn is coming mummy said
excited!!

aunty Esther and her bf uncle Matthias
im so happy they came
they brought me present too

levenn daddy in pink uncle ah hao
the one in black is uncle ah ming
appreciate their attendance

look at me!
definately look like a prince in the tuxedo mummy brought me
n after the grooming i look even more handsome in the tuxedo rite?
i guess u guys d fall in love deeply in me
hahaha
my gf,levenn
this fatty levenn still look sexy to me even her fur around her mouth
was full with peanut butter after she ate a big pupcake
mummy was wearing black n white to match me today
super happy in mummy warm huggies
love u mummy
thanx for everythings
yes yes yes
im super duper happy today
~~im 1~~
big boy d lor
but sob sob tht there's lots of lovely frens n aunty uncle tht cant make it
to my bday celebration today
playing around with levenn
as usual she is fierce
hahaha
but i still love her
she's my princess today
uncle Matthias love me
he keep saying tht im very handsome
*shy shy*
it's time for the bday cake
i dunno how to blow the candle
luckily the fan over there help me to blow it d
yummie yummie
cant wait to taste the meatloaf cake
my favorite lamb with mash potato as icing
got a bday kiss from my princess
today is my luckiest day happiest day
levenn daddy n my mummy
with us
but y uncle hao not smiling
eh levenn
dont eat too much la u
fat fat d la
come i help u eat

hey giorgio
u dont disturb me can ah
u got ur own piece
i dont scare to b fat cos i know u will still love me though
*blushed*
then fine...
i eat mine n u eat urs
i know u cant stop eating,levenn
tht's y im so fit n u r fat
hahaha
but anyway
u r always the prettiest cutest princess to me

yaya i know i should stop saying LOVE to levenn
everyone looking at me n levenn while v r eating the cake
i know wat they thinking
they wanna eat the cake too!!
cos it was really yummie!!
hey dad
wat r u trying to do to me
i kiss u u duwan then u keep blowing at me?
wuhuhuhu
my pretty mummy and her handsome son
thank god i hav her as my mummy
muakxxx muakxxx
bek at home after the party

it's time for me to c wat i've got from all beloved uncle aunty

let me c....

wow wow wow
im lovin'em
chess cookies, vanilla milk cookies, canvas retriever roll
beef stick snacks,chicken breast snacks
tuxedo and a cool t-shirt
all r my favorite
a hundred thanx for all
for everything
for everyone
c im in the new t shirt
look cool rite?
it's a bit big but i think this is wat call hip-hop style
yo yo baby watsup
n i like my new toy
the canvas retriever roll
wooohooooo
now i can play with mummy with another toy
she will throw n i will run to it
thanx everyone n everything again
it's a unforgetable bday
it's a unforgetable day
thanx for all the wishes
from all who came and who not appear but sending sms to mummy's phone
mummy read to me every single word
wish u guys hav a wonderful day
n bless with health always
I LOVE U ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment