Saturday, July 18, 2009

HELP~~~

remember a stupiak stray dog biten me months ago?
n i went through a minor surgery last month 15th
after tht surgery the swallon become better
but after the wound heal
there's a little bit swallon somemore at the part
mummy brought me to doctor goh on tuesday
doctor goh said if the swallon doesn't grow bigger
then it wont b a big problem
cos it might b scar tissue
but if it grow bigger day by day
then it means it was still infected n i do need a surgery AGAIN!
omg
i was scare
but last 2 days my wound tore
i was in pain
n mummy was definately super worried
unfortunately mummy having exhibition at pwtc
so she hav no time to bring me to hospital
until today
kind aunty yu came n brought me to doctor tan
doctor tan called mummy
i heard wat they said
doctor tan said b4 this my wound only heal on the surface
but the inner part doesn't heal at all
n the wound is as deep as b4
she said i need another surgery
n mummy hav to decide either one of the 2 options
suggest by doctor tan
first
open 2 holes again like b4
n keep washing the wound
but this might cause the same problem like now in the future
second
make a bigger surgery
which is open up my "flesh" n stretch away all the infected parts
this will b better but sounds horrible terrible scary
mummy was asking is this method would heal me 100%
but doctor tan said there's no confirm
she said there's another doggie which face the same problem
n had went through 5 o 6 surgeries
only fully recover
OMG
this sounds hell
i duwan to go for another 4 o 5 surgeries!!!!
somebody help me
mummy decided to bring me to consult another clinic
b4 her final decision
as i heard from her
gasing hospital had a lot of trainee there now days
n she was worried they will pass my surgery to the trainee to do it
she wan the best for me
i was so scare
i was so pain
mummy was so worry
n her heart was bleeding as her tears was dropping tonite
mummy
i will b fine
i will b tough
dont worry too much
im ur precious baby tht u had trained me to b tough enuff to face everything
i love u
i know she hope to hear this from me

2 comments: